POINTE on social media
Follow us on social media for the latest news, information, training courses, events, videos etc.
Welcome to POINTE
Paediatric Oncology International Network for Training and Education
Promoting global childhood cancer education
POINTE connects healthcare workers from resource-limited setting with resources to enhance the care of paediatric cancer patients world.
POINTE provides a variety of resources related to educating and training the medical professional:
- A database of education and training opportunities from many different countries
- A list of international cancer experts available for consultation
- A variety of educational documents for patients and providers
- A map of twinning programs around the world
- Information about the joint project between SIOP and POINTE to map pediatric oncology resources around the world
Our offerings are updated regularly, so check back often for more resources!
Our thoughts and wishes go out to affected patients and healthcare workers at this difficult time.
Global COVID-19 Observatory and Resource Center
SIOP and St. Jude have joined forces to create a global resource center where we can all access the most updated information about COVID-19 and have a community space for engagement to support our programs and collectively create the new knowledge that we will need to build better practices during this trying time. Click here to download a PDF
SIOP COVID-19 Resources & Guidance
This SIOP page provide access to resources and experiences of our colleagues around the world including the option to share your own via a special form
Published paper on COVID-19
“Early advice on managing children with cancer during the COVID‐19 pandemic and a call for sharing experiences” available on Wiley Paediatric Blood & Cancer